TCR Solutions provides IT services for your business. TCR was founded in 2000 in Tucson, AZ, and has developed a number of powerful and creative ways to care for your technology needs. Please Contact Us or look at the Services we provide.
News from TCR:
- 10,000 Blankets Needed for Tucson Homeless (12/14/2016) - Over the years, TCR Solutions, Inc. has been involved in efforts that are near and dear to our hearts to raise money for worthy causes. This year, we have decided to spearhead an effort to acquire blankets for Tucson’s homeless that are in need. There is a shortage of 10,000 blankets this year and the… Read More »
- Some of our favorite technology vendors in Tucson (11/8/2016) - At TCR, we’ve fostered many amazing relationships with several technology service providers. Together, we are able to provide different solutions to meet all of your technology needs. We would like to identify and acknowledge some of our Strategic Partners that we feel align with our quality levels of customer service: Feel free to call upon… Read More »
- Backing up your data (9/26/2016) - Let’s have a chat about backups, shall we? There are a number of situations you can be in with your important data. Maybe you have your home computer with all your pictures and documents. Maybe your phone has a bunch of pictures and videos. Or maybe at your office, you have a server with all… Read More »
- Ransomware – the crypto virus (8/25/2016) - Ransomware is a huge pain in the butt! Most of you have heard of the crypto viruses and some have unfortunately had to deal with them. Here’s a bit of information that may help you protect yourself from these nasties. What it is: The most common way to get infected by a crypto virus is… Read More »
- New website! (8/8/2016) - TCR is proud to announce our new website! We are running a wordpress site through godaddy which has been pretty simple to setup and modify. Keep an eye on our homepage for any news. Thanks!
We have a few clients that are amazing places to visit.
Check out the Tohono Chul Park. A beautiful desert park in Tucson that has many walking paths and 2 gift shops. You can get a membership too. They have a greenhouse where they sell tons of plants, and a nice restaurant. They have events as well. Check out their website: tohonochul.org
Downtown Radio is an amazing Tucson community radio station. Expect to hear songs that you’ve never heard before, including local artists and interviews. And you can volunteer as a DJ. On the air they are 99.1 and they offer streaming from their website: downtownradio.org
Arizona Cyclist is about the best place in the world to buy a bicycle. They sell mountain or road bikes and other gear, and have highly skilled mechanics to do service. Two locations in Tucson. Find them here: arizonacyclist.com
Savaya Coffee is simply the best coffee in the world. Organic and locally roasted. 4 locations in Tucson. So delicious! savayacoffee.com