Reimagine the way you work with Microsoft 365
One of the most effective ways to enhance the way your team operates, while increasing your network security is to update to Microsoft 365. We’ve explored every option, and this is what we most strongly recommend to our clients.
The cloud-based software ensures you’re always working on the latest version of the software, while the security is updated in real-time. As hackers are always trying to sneak behind the scenes, this solution is the best way to keep your files secure, as the system is constantly being updated with the newest patches to prevent breaches. If you’re still working with on-site exchange servers, you’re leaving your system vulnerable, risking viruses and hackers, that can potentially cost hours of downtime and labor to rebuild and recover your files.
Besides enhanced security, 365 allows you to chat, call, host online meetings, and collaborate in real-time, whether you’re working remotely or onsite. One integrated solution includes Teams, OneDrive cloud storage, and Office apps with advanced security options—at a price that’s right for your business. We offer setup and full integration with your system! And the BEST way to ensure your system is secure, and up-to-date, is to work with us to find a Microsoft 365 that fits your team best.
Some benefits include:
Be productive anywhere
Get work done with productivity solutions and stay connected with your employees and clients whether you’re working remotely or onsite.
Chat, calls, and meetings
- Host online meetings, make calls, chat, share files, and collaborate in real time with Microsoft Teams.
- Cloud storage
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
- Office apps and services
- Use, share, and collaborate on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files within Microsoft Teams.
- Email and calendaring
- Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Secure your business
Safeguard business data with a cloud platform that offers built-in security features for remote work.
Defend against cyberthreats
- Protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam, and other threats.
- Keep customer data protected
- Guard information from cybercriminals, unauthorized access, and accidental deletion.
- Secure your device
- Help keep your data safe, even when it’s accessed from employees’ personal devices.
- Identity and access management
- Easily set up and manage users, devices, and data so you can focus on running your business.
One cost-effective solution
Streamline collaboration tools, IT setup and management, and costs with a single productivity solution.
- Consolidate apps to reduce costs.
- Calculate your ROI
- See your cost savings with Microsoft 365
- IT setup and management
- Easily set up, manage, and deployed
- Make repetitive tasks easy
- Streamline everyday business processes with Power Automate